Show the number of total enrolled students in a given course using this add-on. Once you add this to your post or page you’ll see the following configuration options:
- Label: Define the label for the Course Total Enrolled add-on from here.
- Layout: Select whether the layout for this addon will be horizontal or vertical. Since this is a responsive feature, you can set this differently for different devices.
- Alignment: Set whether the alignment will be to the left, center, or right. This is also a responsive feature so you can set this for varying screen display sizes.
- Gap: Define the gap size between the label and the value. Again, this is a responsive feature so you can set this for varying screen display sizes.
Next up, from the Style tab, you can format this add-on’s text. Here, you’ll find two tabs — one for Label and another for the Value.
- Color: Choose the color of the label’s text from a wide range of colors in the color palette.
- Typography: Adjust the Label text’s typography from here.
- Color: Choose the color of the value’s text from a wide range of colors in the color palette.
- Typography: Adjust the value text’s typography from here.