Tutor Report is a cool feature that you get in Tutor LMS Pro. It generates every single detail since the day of installation. It provides you powerful analytics on your platform. You can monitor the strength and weakness of any course and adjust the course of action.
You can turn on the Report by going to the addon section and enabling Tutor Report. Have a look at the following screenshot.
Once the addon is enabled, you’ll see a Report section appear if you navigate to WP Admin>Tutor LMS Pro>Report. This will take you to the Tutor LMS Reports section.
In the topmost section, you’ll have reports on various parts of your platform like enrollments, courses, students, instructors, and more.
Next, we have a graph showing student enrolment for the current month.
Then, you’ll see the last stats on the most popular courses and last enrolled courses side by side. This will give you a much better understanding of the courses that engage most students and are active.
The next section contains all the reviews posted on the various courses that you have on your Tutor LMS website. You can directly view these reviews from here as well.
Just like the previous section, all the questions will also be shown here. They are also hotlinked here as well so that you can directly reply to them from here.
All the newly registered student and teacher profiles will also be shown here. You can also directly visit their profile page from this section.
The course page is dedicated to giving you the analytics about all the courses on your platform. You can oversee which courses are getting popular and which are falling behind.
Clicking on the “Details” button on each course will generate reports on that specific course. Along with statistics on each aspect of the course such as total students, how many students completed the course, ratings, etc. There is another tab for earning statistics and sales graph to show the trend of sales over time.
You can also view the enrolled students list, instructor list, and review list of this course from this page.
Review is the key element that makes a course desirable to the users. You’d want to have all the reviews in a single place so that you can observe the quality of your courses from one place. Hence Tutor LMS Pro’s report feature gives you all the reviews in a single page. There’s an option for deleting a certain review to prevent spamming on your site.
See the sales overview of all courses on your LMS platform. There are multiple columns with useful information.
- Order Number: Specific order number for each of your courses.
- Instructor: Name of the instructor who is conducting the course
- Course Name: The course names that are available in your LMS platform.
- Student Name: See the name of the students enrolled in the courses
- Date: Date of purchase for the course
- Price: Price for the courses sold in your Tutor LMS site
- Status: Current status of the course. It can vary between pending, completed, on-hold, processing, etc.
The Student section allows you to see a birds-eye view of all your students listed in your LMS platform. Here you will find a chart that shows relevant information on all the students enrolled in any courses
- Student ID: The unique ID of the student
- Name: The name of the student
- Username: The username of the student
- Email: The student’s registered email address
- Registered: Date of registration
- Courses taken: Number of courses the student is enrolled in
- Progress: View the progress of the student. Use this tool to get an in-depth look at how the student has been doing in the courses.
Clicking on the “Details” button shows the details for that specific student. It will show a number of statistics such as Courses completed, enrolled, and reviews. It also displays a list of courses with a progress report for each course. You can also view the details of that student’s course progress by clicking on the drop-down.