Enabling The Email Add-on
To get started with the Email notification settings first you need to enable the Email add-on. Navigate to
WordPress dashboard → Tutor LMS → Add-ons
Here you will find the Email add-on toggle button. Enable it to start using the email notifications in your Tutor LMS site.
Email Notification Variables
With the Email Notification addon, you can manage when and what notification will be sent to your users. To check what are the available variables to use for the email, browse to Tutor Dashboard > E-mails. It will appear once the addon is turned on.
Configuring E-Mail Notification Settings
You can configure the email notification settings by going to Dashboard > Tutor LMS > Settings > E-mail Notifications
E-Mail to Students: Choose when to send email notifications to the students. You can select multiple actions such as send emails when
- Quiz is completed
- A course is completed
- Removed from a course
- When enrolled manually to a course
- Grades are assigned for a course
- New announcements are posted
- Q&A messages are answered
- Feedback is submitted after quiz attempt
- Course and instructors are rated after course completion
E-Mail to Teachers: Choose when to send email notifications to the teachers. You can select multiple actions such as
- A student is enrolled in a course
- A student completed a course
- A student completed a lesson
- A students asked a question using Q/A
- Student submitted quiz answers
- Student submitted assignment
Email To Admin: This option lets you select the specific situation when the admin of the site will receive email notification. Such as
- A new instructor signed up for the LMS site
- A new student signed up
- A new course is submitted for review
- A new course is published in the site
- A course is edited/updated
E-Mail From Name: Define the name under which all the emails will be sent.
From E-mail Address: Define the email address from which all the emails will be sent.
E-mail Footer Text: The text you put here will appear in the email footer.