If you want to run a seamless migration from LearnPress to Tutor LMS, you can use this separate Tutor LMS Migration Tool plugin. You will find more information from the description below on start the migration process.
You need to have the following plugins installed to use the Tutor LMS Migration tool.
Installing The Tutor LMS Migration Tool Plugin
Navigate to WP-Admin > Plugins > Add New and search for “Tutor LMS Migration Tool”. Click on Install and Activate.
After installing the Tutor LMS Migration tool you will find all its available features in the Tools section of Tutor LMS plugin. Go to
TutorLMS > Tools > LearnPress Migration
From here you will find all the migration process settings. You will see real-time data migration status when you click on the Migrate Now button.
- Courses: Course information being transferred from LearnPress to Tutor LMS.
- Sales Data: Data transfer of Sales data for your courses.
- Reviews: Migrate information regarding the course reviews that your users left in your LearnPress courses.
You will find the button for starting the migration process right after this section.
Click on the “Migrate Now” button to start the migration process.
Alternative Method For Migration
If you are facing any problem or is more comfortable in exporting and importing your database XML file than the migration tool also offers this option.
There are two options you can choose from in this section. You can
- Import: Import an XML file from your local folder and get all the available contents from your previous LearnPress environment.
- Export: Export the existing LearnPress database files as an XML file so that you can use the file later on.