Course level shows if the course is meant for what level of students. The instructor will be able to differentiate beginner, intermediate, etc levels of courses using
Content: In the Content section, you can customize the following attributes.
- Course – You can Select which course you want to import the content for.
- Label – Set what the label describing the Course Level will say.
- Layout – Define whether the element will be displayed as a left or up.
- Alignment – Set the alignment for the text.
- Gap – Set the gap between text in pixels.
- Module Link URL – When clicked the module will link to this URL.
- Module Link Target – You can set whether or not your module link opens in the same window.
- Admin Label – This will change the label of the module in the builder for easy identification.