The Notification add-on is a Tutor LMS Pro feature that allows you to send out two types of notifications to the users of your Tutor LMS Site: On-Site Notification and Browser Toast Push Notification.
To see these settings, you first have to enable the Notification add-on from WP Admin > Tutor LMS Pro > Add-ons. For more information on this feature, please visit its dedicated Notification addon documentation.
- Course Enrolled: Notification triggered when a student enrolls in a course.
- Cancel Enrollment: Students receive notification when their enrollment in a course is canceled.
- Assignment Graded: Students are notified when an instructor grades their submitted assignment.
- New Announcement Posted: Students receive notifications for new announcements posted by the instructor.
- Q&A Message Answered: Students are informed when their questions are answered.
- Feedback Submitted for Quiz Attempt: Students receive feedback for their quiz attempts.
- Removed From Course: Students are notified when they are removed from a course.
- Instructor Application Accepted: Instructors are informed if their application to teach a course is accepted.
- Instructor Application Rejected: Instructors receive notifications if their application to teach a course is rejected.
- Instructor Application Received: The admin will get a notification when someone apply to become an instructor.
Keep in mind that users will also receive a notification initially that will ask whether they want to be notified using push notifications or not.