This module shows if the student is enrolled in the course. If the student is not enrolled it will show the Add to cart button.
Content: In the Content section, you can customize the following attributes.
- Course – You can Select which course you want to import the content for.
- Progress Title – Set what the progress title should say.
- Module Link URL – When clicked the module will link to this URL.
- Module Link Target – You can set whether or not your module link opens in the same window.
- Background – Adjust the background style of this element by customizing the background color, gradient, image, video, pattern, and mask.
- Admin Label – This will change the label of the module in the builder for easy identification.
Make edits to the Course Status module visual design from this section. In this design section, you can make changes to the following attributes.
- Section Title Font
- Section Title Font Weight
- Section Title Text Alignment
- Section Title Text Color
- Section Title Text Size
- Section Title Spacing
- Section Title Height
- Section Title Text Shadow
- Background Color
- Border Radius
- Progress Text Font
- Progress Text Font Weight
- Progress Text Font Style
- Progress Text Font Color
- Progress Text Size
- Progress Text Letter Spacing
- Progress Text Letter height
- Progress Text Shadow