If you want to showcase all your existing courses in a carousel format, you can use the Course Carousel Elementor widget for Tutor LMS. You can add it to a section by using the drag & drop feature or add it using the widget button.
Once you add it to your page/post, you will find the following options.
- Layout: Select a layout for all the category tags on your course.
- Skin: Select the skin type you want to show from the dropdown menu.
- Slide to show: Select how many items you want to show in the slide to show option.
- Show image: Enable or disable if you want to show the image.
- Image size: Define the image size.
- Image Ratio: Define the image ratio.
- Meta Data: Enable/disable metadata option.
- Rating: Select if you want to show ratings of the courses.
- Avatar: Enable/disable avatar for courses.
- Difficulty level: Enable/disable difficulty level of courses.
- Category: Enable/disable category of courses.
- Wishlist: Enable/disable wishlist of courses.
- Footer: Enable/disable footer for courses.
- Query: Define the query settings for the course carousel. There are two settings you can configure. What options you can include for the query of course carousel and what options you want to exclude. You will find the following options for both include and exclude options.
- Categories: Select the categories you want to include or exclude from the course list.
- Authors: Select the authors from the author list from the drop-down menu depending on the exclude or include section.
- Order By: You can order the course list by the order date or by their title.
- Order: Choose if you want to set the course list courses by descending or by ascending order.
- Limit: Define the limit for the courses you want to show in the course carousel. You can set the number manually or use the up and down arrow button to increase/decrease the number.
- Enroll Button: Select the attributes of the enroll button for the course carousel.
- Alignment: Define the alignment for the courses shown in the course list.
- Button Type: Select the button type.
- Icon: Select an icon from the dropdown menu.
- Icon Spacing: Select the spacing for icons.
- Carousel Settings: Define the attributes you want to show for the carousel.
- Arrows: Enable/disable the arrows.
- Dots: Enable/disable the dots for the course list.
- Transition Duration: Define the transition duration from the number box.
- Centered slides: Enable/disable centered slides for the course list.
- Smooth scrolling: Enable/disable smooth scrolling for the course list.
- Autoplay: Enable/disable autoplay for the course list.
- Autoplay speed: Define the autoplay speed using the number box.
- Infinite loop: Enable/disable infinite loop for the course list.
- Pause on hover: Enable/disable pause on hover for the course list.
- Pause on interaction: Enable/disable pause on interaction for the course list.
Define the style you want to show for the course carousel. You will find configuration options for all the following sections of the course carousel.