Add this add-on to show your Course’s Star Rating on the Elementor post or page you are building. To add it, simply drag & drop it to your desired section or click on the plus button inside any section.
Once added, you’ll be able to customize the add-on using the following options:
- Layout: Select if the layout of the Course Rating Add-on will be horizontal or vertical. Since this is a responsive option, you can set it differently for different types of devices.
- Alignment: Select whether the horizontal alignment will be to the left, center, or right. This too is a responsive option, so you can set it differently for various device types.
Next up, it’s time to customize the Course Rating add-on’s Style. Let’s go over the options we have available to do this.
- Star Color: Choose the color of the star from a wide range of colors in the color palette.
- Star Size: Define the size of the rating stars. This is a responsive function so you can set it differently for different types of devices.
- Typography: Adjust the typography for the Course Rating’s text from here.
- Text Color: Set the color of the Course Rating text from here.
- Gap: Define the gap size between each rating star. This is also a responsive option, so you set it differently for various devices.