One of the core reasons that put the free version of Tutor plugin above all the other LMS plugins is, its ability to sell courses. Tutor LMS uses the most popular WooCommerce plugin in order to make you comfortable with the environment and provide you with a familiar process. But if you’re comfortable using the Easy Digital Download plugin, we have that covered too. One thing to keep in mind: you can only use either one in order to use the course selling feature, you cannot use both simultaneously.
Sorry, no matches found!
- Course Builder
- 1. Using Custom Fonts in Certificates
- 2. Editing Email Templates
- 3. Adding Latex Support
- 4. Override Tutor Templates
- 5. Editing The Tutor Dashboard
- 6. Programmatically Enroll Students
- 7. Add Filter on Course Archive
- 8. Custom Field on Registration
- 9. CSS Snippets
- 10. Action Hooks
- 11. Filters
- 12. Functions