To get all the benefits of the premium plugin in your future endeavors, you need to activate the license of the Themeum products plugin. Please note that license activation is required to
- Get future updates of the Themeum pro plugin
- Stay up to date with the latest release
- Get the latest bug fixes
- Stay secure with the latest security patches
- Compatibility with the latest WordPress update
After you have installed the Themeum products Pro plugin, navigate to the license activation page.
Go to the following page (Themeum products Pro → Tutor Pro License) to find the license activation page. There you will need to input your license key to activate the pro version of Themeum products.
You will also find your license key for the plugin from your “Licenses” page.
Note: You might need to sign in with your credentials to verify your identity.
All your purchased plans will be listed in this licenses page.
This button allows you to add a new website to your plan, and then generate a license key for that website.
To add a new website to your list, simply click “Add Website” and then input your website URL. Please do not manually type in the URL as it might lead to mistypes, in which case the license will not work, copy and paste directly from the browser address bar.
Click on Ok to save your entry, and it will be added to your list of websites. From the list, you can then copy your newly generated license key by clicking the copy icon.
After you have copied your License Key, head to your website’s WP Admin panel, and then navigate to Themeum products Pro → Tutor Pro License and then paste the key in the appropriate input field.
Finally, click on the “Connect with License Key” to activate your pro plugin.
Congratulations! Now you can avail all the premium features the pro plugin has to offer.
There are also other options you can access from the dropdown on each license key on the list. These options help you manage each license key and its corresponding domains.
Expiration dates for time-limited plans start from the day you purchased the plan and not the day you activate the license.
- Deactivate: This button will deactivate the connection between our licensing system and the plugin installed on your website.
- Regenerate: This button regenerates the license code for this website. Use this when you feel like your license key was compromised or if you need a new one.
- Edit Domain: Use this to edit the URL of your website connected with this license key. If you are migrating to a new domain, or want to use the premium plugin on a different domain.
Your premium plugin downloads can be found here. You can also download previous versions of each plugin from this page if you need to perform a rollback.
Changelogs for all versions of the plugins can also be viewed here.
The order page contains all your previous orders from the Themeum store.
Troubleshooting and FAQ
I can’t activate my key! What do I do?
There are a few reasons that can cause errors while activating your products
- If you mistype your website’s URL. So please copy and paste the link from the browser address bar instead of typing it in manually.
- If you change the website URL to an existing license but did not regenerate the license key. You must regenerate the license key every time you change the website link.
- If these are not the reasons, you can simply regenerate the key if the existing one is not working. After creating a new key and binding it to your website, it should activate properly.
I still can’t activate my key! Now what?
If you can’t activate your key, go to themeum.com/my-account and share a screenshot of the order with the Themeum support team or mail us at [email protected] and ask for Malissa. You will need to share the license key if the issue is related to the key not working and if you want to activate the product on your site.
What happens after the license expires?
After your license expires you will stop receiving future updates following your license expiration date. You will still be able to use the plugin as you were before without any disruption to your site. You will only stop receiving automatic future updates containing security loophole fixes, new features, and improvements to the product.
Notice: You will still be able to use the products even after your license expires without any disruption to your site. You will only stop receiving future updates, security patches, and new improvements for the product.