Create a New Campaign
To start building a new campaign for your crowdfunding, go to the Crowdfunding Frontend dashboard.
You can create a page as a crowdfunding dashboard using a shortcode given here.
Crowdfunding project submission form:
Shortcode [wpcf_form] = It allows you to create “Add new campaign” on any page.
In the dashboard, you will find the Add A New Campaign button.
Click on it and you will see a form to create your campaign. Full out the form to get started with your crowdfunding program.
Create a New Campaign
Once you click on the “Add New Campaign” button you will see the following submission form for your campaign.
In the form, you will find the following options
- Title: Set the title of your crowdfunding campaign.
- Description: Add a description for your campaign so that people understand what this particular crowdfunding is about.
- Short Description: Define a shorter version of your full description here.
- Category: Set the category for your campaign.
- Tag: Set tags related to your campaign.
- Feature Image: Add an image to showcase your crowdfunding campaign.
- Video: Add a video for your campaign. Copy and paste the URL here to add it.
- Campaign End Method: Choose when the campaign will end.
- Target Goal: The campaign ends when it reaches a specific goal.
- Target Date: Campaign ends after a specific date.
- Target Goal And Date: The crowdfunding campaign ends after a specific date and when a certain amount is raised. Meaning the campaign will stop only when both conditions are met.
- Campaign Never Ends: The campaign has no end conditions.
- Start Date/End Date: Set the start/end date using the time picker.
- Minimum Amount/Maximum Amount: Set the minimum/maximum amount a campaign backer can contribute.
- Funding Goal: Set the campaign funding goal.
- Recommend Amount: Show a recommendation for the campaign funding amount.
- Predefined Pledge Amount: Predefined amount allow you to place the amount in the donation box by click, price should be separated by comma (,), example: 10,20,30,40
- Contributor Table: Enabling this will show the list of all contributors with their backed amount on the campaign single page.
- Contributor Anonymity: Enabling this to hide the name of contributors in the campaign single page.
- Country: Set the country for your crowdfunding campaign.
- Location: Define the location of the campaign.
- Reward Option: This lets you define the reward options for your campaign backers.
- Pledge Amount: Set the pledge amount.
- Reward Image: Upload an image for the reward.
- Reward: Set the reward amount.
- Estimated Delivery Month: Set the estimated delivery month for your campaign.
- Estimated Delivery Year: Set the estimated delivery year for your campaign.
- Quantity: Set the quantity for your campaign.
- Add Button: Add new rewards by clicking on the button.
- Terms & Conditions Agreement: Check the box to agree to the crowdfunding terms and conditions.
- Submit Campaign Button: Click on the button to submit your campaign.
- Cancel Button: Discard the form and go back to your dashboard.