2Checkout is an online payment that makes it easier for you to take payment for your digital sales worldwide. WP Crowdfunding has a built-in addon that lets you connect your 2Checkout account and take payments for your campaigns.
To get started please follow the below-mentioned steps.
Note: Make sure you have a valid 2Chekcout account. You can visit here to learn more.
Step 1: Enable Add-on
First, you need to enable the 2Checkout add-on from the Addons section WP Crowdfunding menu from your WordPress dashboard.
Step 2: Enable & Configure Your 2Checkout Payment Gateway
To start taking payment you need to add your 2Checkout account and configure it to suit your needs.
Navigate to wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payment
From here you need to enable the 2Checkout payment option using the toggle button. After you have enabled it, click on the “Manage” button to set it up in the way you want.
Once you click on it you will find the following options at your disposal.
- Enable/Disable 2Checkout: You can enable or disable the 2Checkout payment option using the checkbox.
- Title: This textbox lets you set the title which the users see during checkout.
- Description: You can write the short description which the user sees during checkout.
- Icon URL: Set the URL for the icon which the user will see during checkout.
- Seller ID: Enter the Seller ID of your 2Checkout account to start taking payment.
- Publishable Key: Enter the Publishable key from your 2Checkout account.
- Private Key: Enter the Private Key found in your 2Checkout account.
- Sandbox/Production: Enable this if you want to start a testing sandbox/production environment for your 2Checkout payments.
- Debug Log: Start logging 2Checkout events for testing purposes.
Once you are done with the configuration hit Save Changes. Now you will be able to start taking payments using the 2Checkout payment gateway.