Enable Wallet to split campaign earning between campaign owner and you (site admin). If you have enabled the wallet add-on from the add-ons section you will the Wallet tab in the WP Crowdfunding settings.
- Withdraw type: This withdrawal-type determines when a user can request a withdrawal. You can select from any time, set after a certain period of time, and after the crowdfunding project is completed.
- Receiver percent: Set the percentage amount you want the campaign owner to get and the rest will go to your (admin) account.
- Minimum withdraw amount: Set the balance that will set the minimum withdrawal amount. The user will not be able to make a withdraw request unless his balance exceeds this amount.
You can also allow the crowdfunding backers/users to deposit their own money that they can use to donate later on from their wallet balance.
- Enable Wallet Deposit: Checkmark the box to enable Wallet Deposit. If you want to disable it just uncheck the box to disable the Wallet Deposit feature.
- Wallet Deposit Checkout Product