Autorize.net is a popular payment gateway that is used by some of the most popular sites in the world. And if you are also looking to use Authorize.net as your payment gateway with WP Crowdfunding simply follow the below-mentioned steps.
Note: Make sure you have a valid Authorize.net account. You can visit here to learn more.
Step 1: Enable Add-on
First, you need to enable the Authorize.net add-on from the Addons section of WP Crowdfunding menu from your WordPress dashboard.
Step 2: Enable & Configure Your Authorize Payment Gateway
To start taking payment you need to add your Authorize.net account and configure it to suit your needs.
Navigate to wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payment
From here you need to enable the Authorize.net payment option using the toggle button. After you have enabled it, click on the “Manage” button to set it up in the way you want.
Once you click on it you will find the following options at your disposal.
- Enable/Disable Authorize.net: You can enable or disable the Authorize.net payment option using the checkbox.
- Title: This textbox lets you set the title which the users see during checkout.
- Description: You can write the short description which the user sees during checkout.
- API Login ID: Enter the API Login ID of your Authorize.net account to start taking payments.
- Transaction Key: Enter the Transaction Key to start taking payment using Authorize.net payment gateway.
- Authorize.Net sandbox: Enable this to create a Sandbox environment for testing purposes with Authorize.net payment gateway.
- Authorize Only: Enable/disable to only authorize the Credit Card payment only upon checkout. Make sure to keep Unchecked if your Address Verification Service (AVS) is set to hold transactions for review.
- Authorize.Net + Cartspan: Enable/disable if you want to enable the last 4 digits and card brand of the cards used for transactions in your local database from the transaction response.
- Accepted Cards: Enter the card types you want to show that are accepted in your site. Example: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.
Once you are done with the configuration hit Save Changes. Now you will be able to start taking payments using the Authorize.net payment gateway.