Moview has a rich set of theme options. Here is the theme options page: Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Options
You can follow below options to customize your site without coding. Important note, after changing options click on “Save Changes”
Some essential options for customizing the site header
- Header Top Margin: Add margin at top of the header part.
- Header Bottom Margin: Add margin at bottom of the header part.
- Header Height: Add Header Height.
- Sticky Header: If you need the sticky header then enable this option “Sticky Header”.
Logo & Favicon Options
This is an important option for the theme, you can upload your custom logo and favicon from here. You can also use text as logo too.
- Favicon: You can upload a favicon (the tiny image shown on the browser tab for your site) using this option.
- Logo: Upload your custom Logo here.
- Text Type Logo: In this options click on “ON” button to add text logo.
- 404 Page Logo: Upload your custom 404 page logo here.
- 404 Page BG: Upload your custom 404 page background image here.
- Coming Soon Page Logo: Upload your custom Coming Soon page logo here.
- Coming Soon Page Background: Upload your Coming Soon page background here.
You can upload your custom page header background from here.
- Blog Banner: The banner will be shown on the upper side of the blog/news section. A background color can be set in the place of this banner.
Layout & Styling
This options manage color variation of your theme. You can choose site link color, link hover color, background color or images and many more. You can also use color with opacity (rgba color pattern).
- Select Layout: Select fullwidth or box layout.
- Body Background: You can change your site background color or you can upload a background image and position the image from here
- Preset Layout: Change your site default color from here. It makes changes all major portion of your site.
- Link Color: Change your site’s default color from here. It makes changes to all link colors.
- Hover Color: Change site link hover color.
- Header Background Color: Change your menu/header background color here.
- Bottom Background: You can set background color or image or pattern for site bottom background.
On this page, you can change your site font-family, font size, font weight, font color, alignment etc. 600+ Google fonts added in this font selection options.
- Body Font: Change body font, it will change the paragraph font-family and others
- Menu Font: Change menu typography from here
- Headings Font: change heading( H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 ) font-family and others from here.
You can change your site’s Coming Soon Page contents and layout here.
- Enable Coming Soon: You can enable your site’s Coming Soon page using this option.
- Date: If coming soon is enabled, then set your desired date here.
- Title: Give a title of the Coming Soon page.
You can manage and customize you site’s blog section using the Blog settings page.
- Blog Single Page Social Share: Enable or disable blog single page social share
- Post Comment: Enable or disable post comments from here
- Blog Author: Hide blog author info using this option
- Blog Date: Hide blog date info from here
- Blog Category: Enable or disable blog category
- Blog Tag: Hide blog tag info from here
- Post Edit: Enable front-end post edit from here for admin and others registered users with sufficient permissions
- Single Post Comment: Enable or disable single post comment from here
- Post Navigation: Hide pagination from single page view if you want
- Blog Readmore: To enable/disable ‘read more’ option, use this
- Continue Reading: Add custom read more text here
Manage the site footer portion using these options
- Copyright: Enable or disable Copyright Text from here
- Copyright Text: add your site Copyright Text here
Using this interface, you can import the Moview theme settings from another Moview powered website. You can also export your site’s theme settings. Use the options shown in the above screenshot. It’s very easy.